Thursday, December 21, 2006

I know this is random, i'm not emo but i'm feeling really lucky and fortunate right now.

Your friendships mean alot to me, thanks guys. And i hope everyone could be happier and less emo as every other day passes. WTF you get emo for? Not worth it man, heh. We were meant to live for so much more, yeah, soooo much more!

May God keep my family and all my friends safe in his arms, and invisible children all around the world with His mercy.

Phil 4:13 - I live by that Bible quote. Why do you think I can train twice a day, 6 times a week and am still surviving?

Christmas is coming guys, happy holidays. I just bought a classic live Andy Williams album 2 days back from That CD Shop and its really wikked. It wouldn't be so fun this year without my brothers and muay thai boys who will be flying to Bangkok but its ok, I hope i make this one come around meaningful at least. It seriously is all I can ask for.

Ok boys&girls, cheers! :D
Keep healthy and stay strong. As usual.
With every ounce of love in my heart,
Paul


{{ Listening to the SHIT.. Paul Van Dyk - Eins Live Rocker 28-05 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: